skip to content

WorkCover Internet > Medical and healthcare

Medical and healthcare 

Medical and allied healthcare providers throughout NSW provide quality healthcare and rehabilitation for injured workers.   

The information in this site provides information for allied health practitioners and medical practitioners involved in the treatment and rehabilitation of injured workers. 

You can also search to find an allied health practitioner, injury management consultant, approved medical specialist, or permanent impairment assessor.


Image of osteo provider

Allied health practitioners

Allied health practitioners who may be involved in treating an injured worker include physiotherapists, psychologists, chiropractors and osteopaths
Image of a doctor

Medical practitioners

Medical practitioners who may be involved in treating an injured worker include general practioners, general surgeons, orthopaedic surgeons, treating specialists, independent medical examiners, assessors of permanent impairment, injury management consultants and approved medical specialists.