WorkCover accessibility statement
We are committed to continually improving the accessibility and usability of this site.
WorkCover NSW is committed to ensuring that this website is accessible to everyone and is continually striving to improve the experience for all visitors.
If you have any questions or suggestions regarding the accessibility of this site, please contact us by calling 13 10 50 or email to email@example.com.
Our address is:
92-100 Donnison St
Gosford NSW 2250.
Below are some tips on how you can improve your experience of this website and enhance the accessibility for your personal needs.
- increasing and decreasing text size on the page.
- keyboard shortcuts for users of JAWS screen reader.
- accessing content in PDF files.
Please note that no Flash has been used in this site.
Increasing and decreasing text size
There are a variety of ways you can increase and decrease the size of text on a page.
- click on the A A symbols at the top right of each WorkCover NSW web page.
- press the Ctrl + to make text size larger
- press Ctrl ¬- to make text size smaller.
Via the browser:
- in Internet Explorer 8 : Page > text size > larger / smaller
- in Internet Explorer 7: View > text size > larger / smaller.
Screen reader users can use the following keyboard shortcuts can be used by JAWS users in Internet Explorer:
- H to cycle forwards through the headings
- Shift + H to cycle backwards through the headings
- 1 to navigate to the next level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the next heading on this level)
- Shift + 1 to navigate to the previous level 1 heading (or a number between 1 and 6 to navigate to the previous heading on this level)
- INSERT + F6 to provide a list of all headings.
Please contact us directly if you require any assistance accessing information contained in any of the PDF files on this site.
Alternatively, the Adobe website provides online conversion tools to convert Adobe PDF files to plain text or HTML files. To access this service go to http://www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/access_onlinetools.html
Alternatively, the Adobe PDF file can be submitted as a MIME attachment to an email message. For plain text, mail the attached PDF to firstname.lastname@example.org. For HTML, mail the attached PDF to email@example.com.
Call 13 10 50 email firstname.lastname@example.org
for more information about accessibility and usability.