We provide you with different options if you want to contact us.
You must call us immediately (no matter the day or time) on 13 10 50 if a death, dangerous incident or serious illness or injury occurs. Also remember to notify your insurer within 48 hours.
You can call us on 13 10 50 8:30am to 5pm Monday to Friday. However notifying us of an incident or injury can be done anytime.
Contact us online by using our customer enquiry form
Email us on: email@example.com
We have offices across NSW. See our office locations to see if there's an office near you.
Complaints and feedback
Use the Customer feedback form to:
- send a compliment
- provide feedback or make a complaint about our services
Call 13 10 50 or use the Licence enquiry form to:
- request licensing information
- change/confirm details about a licence or card
Right to information
Contact our Legal Service
For service of legal documentation to us (including subpoenas, directions, notices and correspondence) relating to any legal matter, please forward to:
The Subpoena Clerk or relevant lawyer
SafeWork NSW or State Insurance Regulatory Authority
Level 5, No 2-24 Rawson Place
Sydney NSW 2000
Or postal address:
PO Box 2677
Sydney NSW 2001
DX 731 Sydney
Phone: (02) 8258 7204
You can talk to us about our website if you have any suggestions or compliments.
Accessibility and the National Relay Service
People with a speech or hearing impairment can make or take phone calls using these numbers:
- voice calls or telephone typewriter (TTY) call 133 677 then ask for 13 10 50
- speak and listen service call 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 10 50
- SMS relay service on 0423 677 767 then type13 10 50
- make an internet relay call then type 13 10 50