Call us on 13 10 50
8:30 am to 5 pm Monday to Friday. Notify an incident or injury anytime.
Use the customer enquiry form to:
- request information or assistance
- make a workplace health and safety complaint.
Complaints and feedback
Use the Customer feedback form to:
- send a compliment, provide feedback or make a complaint about services provided by WorkCover NSW.
Call 13 10 50 or use the Licence enquiry form to:
- request licensing information
- change / confirm details about a licence or card.
Report a death, dangerous incident or serious illness or injury
Call 13 10 50 immediately. 24 hour / 7 day service. Also remember to notify your insurer within 48 hours.
Visit one of our offices.
Find and order a publication
Find and order a publication online or call 1300 799 003.
Right to information
Make a request for Government information.
Information on sending legal documentation to WorkCover.
Tell us about our website.
People with a speech or hearing impairment can make or take phone calls using these numbers:
- voice calls or telephone typewriter (TTY) call 133 677 then ask for 13 10 50
- speak and listen service call 1300 555 727 then ask for 13 10 50
- SMS relay service on 0423 677 767 then type13 10 50
- make an internet relay call then type 13 10 50.