The benefits to your business
Helping your worker to recover at work may reduce the financial impact on your business and enables you to:
- maintain the skills and knowledge of an experienced worker
- reduce the cost of training a replacement worker
- maintain good employer-employee relationships
- demonstrate to all workers, that they are valued employees
- reduce the length of time your employees are away from work
- avoid the cost of hiring new staff. The following 4 steps explain the workers compensation process and your role as the employer.