We work with the media to inform the community about the work we do, and the services we provide, for employers, workers and people running a business or organisation.
Our Media Services team is the primary point of contact for news organisations and is responsible for media releases, media enquiries and interview requests with WorkCover staff.
Media Services handles enquiries from the media 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
Contact us Monday to Friday on 02 4321 5474 or after hours on 0413 186 799.
WorkCover media releases
- 04 Nov 2014: Weekly UPDATE - Independent Investigation into Loose-Fill Asbestos
- 31 Oct 2014: Small farms encouraged to focus on safety
- 31 Oct 2014: Workcover targeting Sydney construction sites
- 30 Oct 2014: Keg incident prompts safety warning
- 23 Oct 2014: WorkCover making Jerilderie safer
- 16 Oct 2014: Commitment to safety during interchange project
- 16 Oct 2014: Alive and Well at Australian National Field Days
- 08 Oct 2014: WorkCover and Motor Traders Association agree on safety
Ministerial media releases
- 31 Oct 2014: SafeWork Awards winners announced
- 15 Aug 2014: NSW Government launches investigation into loose-fill asbestos
- 06 Aug 2014: New CEO at Safety, Return to Work and Support
- 15 Jul 2014: Alive and Well With a Farm Safety Story to Tell
- 01 Jul 2014: Workers Compensation report recommends responsible approach
- 26 Jun 2014: Workers benefit from NSW Government's sound financial management
- 17 Jun 2014: More premium cuts on the way for business
- 16 May 2014: Review of Workers Compensation Scheme underway