Use this online tool to estimate your workers compensation premiums.
The estimator takes into consideration:
- your total declared wages
- any apprentices you employee
- your business activities (what your business does)
- any claims costs
- incentives, discounts and premium adjustments
After selecting the 'Start premium estimator' button at the bottom of this page, estimating your workers compensation premiums is a simple four step process:
Read and accept the disclaimer.
Answer the four questions. These determine the suitability of the estimator for your business.
Provide your business details by:
- entering your business activity
- selecting the activity that best describes your business from the list
- entering your total wages (and any apprentice wages) then selecting 'Calculate'.
You can print or save a copy of the estimate or go back and add another business activity. You can also go back and vary your details to compare the impact of different business scenarios.