We have a payment system that requires itemised invoices.
The system enables consistent data to be collected from service providers and scheme agents or insurers. It also ensures accurate payments in accordance with gazetted fee schedules.
Your invoices will need to include the following:
- worker's first name and last name and claim number
- payee details
- name of the medical practitioner or service provider who provided the service
- WorkCover NSW accreditation/approval number or medical practitioner's Health Insurance Commission provider number (where appropriate)
- date of service
- WorkCover NSW payment classification code or AMA item number (where applicable). Refer to the claims technical manual
- service cost for each WorkCover NSW classification code and service duration (if applicable)
- date of invoice (must be on the day of or after last date of service listed on the invoice)
To prevent delays in payment, these details will need to be provided on all invoices.
For more information about the invoicing requirements call 13 10 50.